Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just a thought


A day sets and another one begins, the cycle of work and home continues. I feel like a hamster on a wheel...scrambling to cover some distance but going no where...stuck in one spot.

The world has plenty to offer apart from tv, music, food and other things that are a consistent part of our daily life. Watching a sunrise, a blooming flower, an ant going about its business or even water trickling down a leaf...these are all events that are taking place in this world but we fail to observe them, admire them...too busy in our routine to take notice.

Walden comes to mind when I think about these things but I admit my inability to do what Thoreu did.

I hope someday I can walk away into the wilderness, truly free, truly happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment